We are seeking a “full-stack” technical SEO to join our growing team of talent.
In the role, you'll own technical SEO delivery for an amazing pool of clients in markets as diverse as fashion and finance to automotive and travel.
You will be advising clients and colleagues on architecture, performance, and technical best practices and helping to troubleshoot technical issues with the “never settle” mindset we’re known for.
You will give recommendations and suggest opportunities for maximizing organic search performance using big data, automation, and problem-solving at scale.
In this position, you'll conduct technical deep dives, digging into data to hunt down issues that are holding sites back. You're able to deliver your findings via easy-to-understand reports your granny could get. At the same time, you are equally adept at providing recommendations to tech-savvy devs and c-suite execs in-person over Zoom.
To you, Google Search Console and Screaming Frog are your best friends. You think about hreflang and index bloat over breakfast. While you are not a developer, you are fascinated by python and consider JS your nemesis.
This a full-time role. We are are open to remote and office-based at our Dubai, United Arab Emirates HQ.
We are looking for advanced-level SEO analysts who can deliver SEO strategy, technical audits, and campaign optimizations to the highest standards for our clients who include fast-growth startups and world-leading brands.
Is Ths Role Right For Me?
If you answer “YES” to all these we’ll be a great fit….
- You love diving deep into HTML code and have the attention to detail needed to uncover the subtlest of issues affecting a site’s SEO performance.
- You are able to communicate technical recommendations and implementation requirements to all levels of understanding. You can explain advanced technical issues to even the most novice marketer.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills and possess the ability to manage competing deadlines. You are proficient at building processes for repeatable success.
- Extensive hands-on experience of all aspects of technical SEO such as canonicalization, pagination, sitemaps, Schema, crawl budget, index bloat, etc.
- Extensive experience with tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Jet Octopus, OnCrawl, and other similar tools.
- You’ve conducted technical SEO audits and analysis on sites of all sizes with consistent success. This experience will include local business websites, enterprise-level sites, e-commerce, and international sites.
- Ability to research technical issues and make informed and actionable recommendations based on your findings - and then explain those findings to teammates and clients in plain speak.
A proven successful track record of technical SEO implementation on sites as small as a few hundred pages to sites as large as hundreds of thousands of URLs. Lastly, a fun-going attitude is not nice to have it's a must.
Cool stuff you'll get:
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else).
- Radical transparency across company metrics and information (we call this "open for business").
- 100% company-paid health insurance.
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client's business.