Pointr is looking for an experienced .Net Developer to contribute at a high level in application and database development while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
In this role, you will have the opportunity of working in a team of exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business.
Pointr is a global leader in indoor location technology. Our mission is to be the go-to company for indoor locations for the smart building era we're in. What Splunk has done in the data analytics space, we want to achieve the same in the fast-growing indoor location market.
Our Deep Location platform is the only scalable, high-performance, and proven solution out there today, already validated in 18 countries across 1,000+ buildings, including 10+ Fortune 100 and many other Fortune 500 clients and partners.
We are looking for a passionate .Net Developer who can/has:
- Excellent experience in web development.
- Experience in C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Understanding of front-end coding (HTML/CSS and JS).
- Comfortability using GIT.
- At least four years of .Net experience.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science or relevant Engineering field (we only accept applications from Engineers).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English (we are a global team).
- Strong sense of personal accountability, self-disciplined.
- Startup experience or should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with high agility.
- Willingness and passion for going the extra mile (e.g., work on the weekend to deliver a demo or stay online to troubleshoot a critical issue. This is not a role for you if you are looking to work 9 to 5 within your comfort zone.)
- Ability to learn in a fast-growing global tech startup.
- Friendly, helpful, and intelligent team.
- Cozy office in Istanbul (Bomonti, Sisli) - If you are willing to work on-site.
- Remote okay - from anywhere in the world as soon as you can work in Istanbul time.
- International environment and inclusive culture.
- Competitive base salary ( $30K - $35K gross annually).
- Private health care (for Turkish and US citizens).
- Annual company trips.
How to Apply?