About The Role:
As the Sales Enablement Admin at Facet Wealth, you will work with the Rev Ops team to enable our sales strategy with system design, customization, and day-to-day oversight.
Tremendous growth potential exists at Facet - we need system experts to bring flexible, scalable solutions to our sales channels, and help innovate on the infrastructure and processes to support a team of 70 (and growing) sales professionals.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
In this role, you understand the value of relentless optimization and skillfully administer our sales systems on behalf of your most important customer: the Sales organization. You will maintain admin responsibilities across multiple sales support systems, including Salesforce.com, Zoom Phone, ChiliPiper.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Onboard/offboard employees in all sales systems as needed
- Deliver professionally crafted system and activity reports on-demand
- Understand how to competently translate business requirements into technical requirements and system architecture
- Know where to look when troubleshooting is necessary, and know how to develop quick, effective response plans
- Maintain incredibly productive relationships within the Sales Enablement department; be able to function independently, but know when to ask for help
- Assist with execution of marketing campaigns to prospects and active clients
- Set the standard for how to collaborate with stakeholders from across the organization
- Set the standard for how to document our processes
- Partner with Sales leaders to provide exceptional sales process insights and recommendations
- Partner with the Data Analytics team to develop and publish actionable data to the Sales organization
- Operate in an Agile environment and conduct Sprint planning on behalf of the department; be a master of prioritizing competing requests and changing priorities
Job Specific Requirements:
- 3+ years Salesforce.com admin experience
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours as needed
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Management experience
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them, build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered and create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating!
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We strongly believe great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Facet Wealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.