The Recruiting Manager will work directly with other department heads, including the VP of Sales, to ensure Arc’s client’s recruitment needs are fulfilled with speed and quality candidates. You will lead, manage, inspire and motivate a team of Sourcers and Recruiters to deliver both temporary and permanent hiring needs from Arc clients. You will lead a team that enhances your personal productivity (and billing potential), rather than hindering it. The ideal candidate is an exceptional leader and has a strong commitment to the collective and individual success of their team.
- Owns weekly business and quarterly reporting on business and team recruiting goals
- Manage and coach a team of sourcers and recruiters to help achieve the company and their individual goals
- Take on the role of a Billing Manager, not only increasing your billing potential but also your team’s
- Work closely with other teams in order to streamline processes, solve problems and identify areas in need of improvement especially in relation to
- Build new pipelines of talent to meet future client recruitment needs. Particularly in the areas of web and mobile development
- Keep track and action on Arc’s recruitment metrics such as; time-to-hire, time-to-shortlist, candidate passthrough rates, etc.
- 2+ years experience in a Recruitment Manager role
- 5+ years recruiting experience with a strong track record of meeting and exceeding team and individual hiring targets while staying focused on exceptional candidate experience and client management
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to accurately forecast and help team drive effective recruitment strategies
- Proven success leading, motivating and inspiring a seasoned team to achieve great results
- Capable balancing priorities between billing and management and putting effort into where you get a swift return
Arc celebrates and welcomes diversity - we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.