We're committed to building a diverse team and welcome applications from all backgrounds!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating high quality front end code and excited to help people land their dream job. If you want to be employee #7 at a high-growth (100%+ YoY), profitable bootstrapped start-up and to work directly with our founding team, then read on.
IGotAnOffer is a coaching interview platform that helps professionals get a job at top companies like Facebook, Google, McKinsey, BCG, etc. Our coaches are all ex-interviewers with first hand experience of what it takes to get an offer.
Since getting started, we’ve helped more than 2,500 candidates get a job in consulting, product management, technical program management, software engineering, etc.
You’ll be the second engineer on the team, so you'll have a really important role to play.
Back end: Python and SQL. You’ve got experience with Python and SQL. You’ve ideally used Django and PostgreSQL in the past although this isn’t a requirement. You’ll spend most of your time working on the frontend but will also have an opportunity to build backend features.
You're empathetic to users. You’re interested in whether what you build will really make a difference for the user. You love keeping things simple and focusing on the features that will have the most impact first. You want to help IGotAnOffer users get the job they want.
You’re a good communicator. You speak and write English fluently. You’re both comfortable with verbal communication on Zoom calls and written communication on Slack, email, etc.
Things you might do
IGotAnOffer is a small, fast-growing company (100%+ YoY growth), so you'll likely get experience on many different projects. You'll be reporting directly to Patrik
, our Lead Software Engineer.
Here are some of the projects you might work on when joining us:
- Improve candidate’s experience on our interview coaching platform
- Create new features for our peer to peer interview community
- Implement new designs for some of our landing pages
Benefits: the whole package
- Location: Remote. Our team is in the US, UK and Europe
- Competitive salary: $50k to $75k depending on location and experience
- Holidays: 30 days a year, plus bank holidays
- Equity: We believe in our employees sharing in our success
Our interview process is designed to discover if we would enjoy working together and if the role is a good fit for your career. We will be respectful of your time and let you know ASAP if we feel it's not a match.
- Step 1: Submit an application below
- Step 2: 45mins call with Max (CEO)
- Step 3: Take home exercise (You’ll get an Amazon voucher for your time)
- Step 4: 75mins call to discuss take home exercise and do a coding challenge
- Step 5: You get an offer!
If you have any questions about the role, you should feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise just click the link below to apply for the role.