We’re looking for a Conference Producer to join Inside!
Inside is a network of email newsletters that aim to educate, inform, and inspire our readers. We cover the latest news and innovations in business, tech and VC.
What we’re looking for
Our ideal Conference Producers is a true hustler who will be responsible for Inside’s virtual conferences from inception to delivery. While Inside has run live events previously, this is a new initiative that will require our Conference Producer to start from zero.
You have to be nimble enough to take on new projects, prioritize ‘minimum effort maximum results’ tasks, and solve problems in real-time with your own judgment. You’re a servant leader and work well under pressure, with limited instruction, while managing up.
You love to do the hard work and own results. You should know how to make and optimize landing pages (we use Unbounce), have a deep understanding and connections to the business, tech and VC communities, thrive on twitter, and be willing to learn on the fly.
Some of what you'll do
Strategic Planning: Partner with Inside leadership to define success metrics upfront and conference vision, then make it happen.
Conference Management - Execute virtual conferences for Inside’s readers and audience. Own all planning and operational aspects of our virtual events, from registration, speaker outreach and management, promo, etc.
Speaker Acquisition – Identify, contact, and confirm high-level, influential industry experts to speak at the conference.
Project Management – Working with all internal teams, sales, marketing and operations to ensure the success of the conference.
- Experience in fast-paced events, media, or tech startup with a focus on content as a growth channel.
- A strong, competitive desire to win, data-driven & results-driven
- Creative thinker who pushes the limits
- Desire to work in a team-based, entrepreneurial company
- Maintain composure in high-pressure situations and meeting tight deadlines
- Exceptional at learning on the fly and tackling new projects with little or no guidance
- Startup experience is a plus
- Bonus: experience managing B2B tech events and strong connections to target speakers
- 100% remote
- Salary: $60,000
- Competitive benefits package
Still reading? Great! We'd love for you to apply. Be prepared to answer a few questions in your online application. Your replies to these questions are how we determine who will move forward.